Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

LIFE

September 19,2011;
Life has been moving just like routine;nothing much to think or to do.Since we came from Dublin (Ohio), Sushma has kind of weakness in her legs and because of that she does not feel comfortable in standing and walking; her legs tremble and she is scared to fall down; At one time, she was unable to get up, I have to take her on her walk using it like a wheel chair.It is pitiable to look at her present condition of hopelessness. I appreciate that she has tremendous power of tolerance and managing things. She does not want to give any trouble to any one including me except when she is helpless. Since we came from Dublin I have been managing the kitchen right from breakfast to dinner and entertaining any visitor ( we do not have many ). I have no problem about it.
In the afternoon, Sushma reads for me some scriptures like Bhagwad, Ramayan etc for about at an hour.She is very good at it and I learn a lot and enjoy a lot. For quite some, on every tuesday, we have Sunderkaand in the evening. I some times feel that my life in her absence will be very dull rather miserable; she may not feel so much of my absence as I simply render only small help which she will be missing or the communication we have to discuss on various social and religious aspects.Certainly, we have very coherence mutual understanding and communication.I wonder, considering current situation of families and social conditions , how people will cope in the absence of each other. The fact is that with growing age, one has to leave earlier than the other.And, one has to manage without the other. But, I wonder as people manage in retirement ( as nothing to do at home or outside ) with good understanding and communication

2 comments:

  1. Sushma is a perfect life partner. We have been living together since almost our marriage as she lost her parents early and her only sister was married also soon. She has been a great help and asset not only for me but for the development of my family.She is not only a perfect wife but wonderful mother to her children also. I only wish that I must enjoy her company as long as possible and GOD should grant me with this wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have come in this house (my in-law's house) I have always been welcomed warmly. I was too young to be living alone without my mother. My father had died before my marriage. I have been living with him since than - never going anywhere. But we have always been happy in each others company. Never felt the need of anybody else.

    He has also loved me very much, so much that I have never felt the absence of my mother. He is so nice to me always. He always cares for me. Now-a-days I am unable to do many things but he never complains, even though sometimes he does that is also only for my good. I am so sorry that I cannot help now. God bless him with perfect health and long life.

    ReplyDelete