Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

We lost him young: My younger brother: Krishan Mohan Lal Garg

Krishan Mohan Lal Garg was our youngest  brother. We used to call him MOHAN. He had been happily settled and living with his family in DehraDun. He was only about 50 years when he suddenly died in an accident on November 21, 2002. He left behind his young widow, Rashmi, recently married girl Ruchi and two very young school going daughters, Anchal ( Chhotu) and Kalyani (Mona). In fact, this was not an accident . He was sick for  with very High Blood pressure and Cholesterol for quite some time.  He and no body paid any serious attention about his health. Adequate precaution and treatment was not given to him. He died of brain hemorrhage because of his acute and bad health due to these serious diseases.
He was the  simple , modest, very loving and caring person. He will accept any responsibility without any reservations . He had special consideration, respect and affection for me.
He came to see me off  at DehraDun Railway station when I was leaving for USA in August 2002. While departing , he was crying so much as if we were departing for ever. Perhaps, he had premonition about it.
In September , 2002 When Sarvesh (Chhutkoo) was born , he was so happy that he told my another brother, Virendra and my uncle , Shri Ved Prakash ji  and visited them with sweets.
He was very respectful for all his elders especially for me; always stood by me for any help. He was ever ready to help us wholeheartedly.
I feel very sorry and sad about his premature demise. I always feel his absence. Any way, he completed his mission of this life.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment