Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2018

UP . Board Examinations and special room


During our college years (1950-55) in the college, there were only three rooms upstairs , rest were on the ground floor. Library, Class room for science  intermediate classes and a room just above the office of the Principal were upstairs. The room above the Principal office  used to be special room during Board Examinations. Favoured students of the Principal and Management were allocated seats in that room. However, such privileged students used to be just very few. Students were allowed to copy from each other, books or notes etc. could consult each other. Some times, help was provided from outside. I never knew about it during my studies in the college. It is only when I left the college and one of my very close relative asked me if I could help him requesting  the Principal to get him in that room as he knew that I had very special relationship with him and he will not refuse me.  I was reluctant for such a favour but I had to do. To my surprise, he got the seat there and he could pass his examination because of this arrangement and rest of his career and life were settled .

 official website of HIC, Chandpur:
https://www.facebook.com/H-I-C-Chandpur-1812357639012624/

No comments:

Post a Comment