Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My First Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
My First Blog
My First Blog starts with due tributes to my late respected parents ( Dr. Brij Bhushan Saran Gupta and Smt. Chameli Devi ) , grand parents ( Shri Ram Swaroop Mal " Bhagat jee " and Smt. Moongia Devi ) and also my maternal grandmother, Smt. Basanti Devi ); They always live with my mind and heart in their subtle bodies ( Shuksham Sharir ). I grew up under their care, guidance , with their inspiration, love and affection. What I am to day, it is their effort and vision.

Next come a very strong social Network of my relatives and friends who always supported me in all circumstances and with all resources.

with regards and greetings to all of them.

Davendra

1 comment:

  1. Though transferred from another folder but in fact, this was my first blog with the tributes to my respected elders.

    ReplyDelete