Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

EMOTIONAL Moment; Going to Nigeria

In another blog, I wrote another emtional moment of my parents.
https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blogger.g?blogID=7434278182063497637#editor/target=post;postID=8585261243208826873;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=3;src=postname

December 1976, I wound up my job with ONGC and my living from DehraDun. For winding up process, I was so busy and things were messed up that I could not call my mother to stay with us for some time. While going by train from DehraDun to Delhi to join my job in Nigeria, my mother came to see us at JWALAPUR railway station  ( she was living with my younger brother- Lakshmi Narain in Jwalapur that time ; perhaps, he was working in BHEL for HSCL ).
My mother was almost crying like a cow separated from  her calf. The train was moving and she was going along with it. It was very emotional event for me. It always remain in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment