Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2018

EMOTIONAL MOMENTS with my youngest brother: Krishna Mohan Lal Garg

It was 2002 when we ( myself, Sameer and Sapna ) visited India; After visiting several places, Sameer went back to USA from Hyderabad via Bombay; Myself and Sapna , after visiting a few more places, came to visit my youngest brother and his family in DehraDun. In short, I used to call him MOHAN.
After staying a few days with them, we also came to USA. Our friend, PNMathur , Madhu-, Pradeep,,s wife ( very affectionate person) came to see us off at DehraDun Railway station. Train was to leave for Delhi, Mohan hugged me very strongly and started crying aloud as we were departing for ever. It was a great emotional moment for us. It became even more special when he left / departed in real after a few months. Whenever I think about that moment, I become very sad. Perhaps Mohan  had premonition that we are departing for ever. शायद  उसको  आभास होगेया था कि भाविशिये  में , अब, भेंट नहीं होगी! 

No comments:

Post a Comment