Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2019

My friend Mr ELUVA (Friday C); incident 2; Snake in my Flat

In my previous blog, I wrote about Mr Eluva and his obtaining the travel passage as a special case for my daughter https://shubhkamna-davendra.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-friend-mr-eluva-friday-c-incident-1.html
Here, I would like to give the details of another incident . we were living in a flat on third floor. After the dinner, we went to sleeping room and found that there is a snake under our bed. it slowly creeped into the closet nearby , there was a small hole through which some rats used to sneak in. It was very scary  having a snake in the closet of our bed room. I ran for the help and Mr Eluva came rushing immediately with a small matchet to kill the snake. We decided that we should wait till it comes out of the hole ( at one point of time it has to come out ). We can not sleep and have been watching the creature to come out. At about 2 AM in the morning , I saw its head out of the hole of the closet and called Mr Eluva again, he came rushing and saw the head of the snake and very carefully killed it. Took out the whole snake out of the closet .
When asked Mr. Eluva as how could he come so soon at 2 AM , Was he not sleeping. His answer was , whether I was sleeping. If not then how his friend can sleep in such  a situation. What a kind of wonderful, most trust worthy, caring and sincere friend.
Next day when I met Eluva to thank him for this incident , he told that he is so much scared of snakes that even if he saw a snake in front of his car, he will take his feet off the accelerator. Then he told, it was because of me, his fear was gone and he did the job. How should I appreciate such a person, nobody else could have done it for me. I can never forget this incident in my life and will remain ever grateful to him and Mr Eluva in our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment