Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My life and my Destiny 2

 Passed my B.Sc (Physics, Maths and Geology ) in 1958; Initially , I was not interested in further education especially to go for Geology or Mathematics , but later some how I tried my admission to Lucknow University for LLB; I stayed with Prof Gyan swarup Sharma, then Dean of the Law Faculty; He was from Jhalu , cousin of Shri Om Prakash Sharma - a very close family friend. Could not get admission because of late; though not interested in Geology but on the advice and recommendation of Prof Raj Nath, I tried my admission with Aligarh University ( with a letter of Dr Raj Nath in the name of Prof Sapru, the Head of the Dept); could not get admission; So, it was too  late to seek admission to any programme in any University this year. DESTINY decided that I must try something else during this year.

I tried some teaching jobs here and there however landed in SJ High School Gajraula for a short period. Detailed account of my job , life and experience is given in another blog;  https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/7434278182063497637/1652779700775160573

I got very rich experience of  managing to live and survive with bare minimum facilities; knowings that the private schools are run as commercial ventures; also teaching various subjects including English to High School students.

I never liked Chemistry as it cheated me at Meerut College and I have to waste my one year that. But DESTINY forced me to work as a Chemist in my second job in Katni. Detailed description about is already given in another blog ; https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/7434278182063497637/2473737783465933451

That job provided me real good , rich and practical experience working in a private enterprise .

The story of Destiny goes on explaining as how it controlled all my decisions and actions in life. I had no control for any aspect of my life , education, career, marriage , family life ( including children or my parents etc) . I did what it dictated me and I followed the course like a river , meandering on its way, finding its way to destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment